Financial Planning Services
- Discovery and Planning Process
- Discover and help to prioritize Client’s short and long-term goals and aspirations.
- Identify life transitions that Client is and expects to be experiencing.
- Gather and organize Client’s data and documents.
- Analyze Client’s financial condition, challenges and opportunities as they relate to the goals of the Client.
- Develop an investment strategy that attempts to balance Client’s goals and tolerance for volatility.
- Help Client with the financial implications of life transitions.
- Provide written recommendations and alternatives to help Client achieve stated goals.
- Help to implement financial decisions.
Ongoing Financial Advice and Service
- Continue to help prioritize and implement Client’s short and long-term goals and aspirations.
- Review financial plan regularly
- Meet regularly with Client to review goals and progress.
- Asset management services – optional
- Monitor life transitions that Client is and expects to be experiencing.
- Update financial plan regularly as needed.
- Ongoing tax planning.
- Strategize and coordinate with other Advisors (accountants, attorneys, insurance agents, etc.).
Asset Management Services (Under Advisor’s Management)
- Develop written Investment Policy Statement.
- Investment selection and execution of trades.
- Periodic reporting.
- Re-balance the portfolio when appropriate.
- Re-allocate the portfolio due to changes in the economy, of the Client’s objectives, or performance of the mutual fund manager selected.
- Tax loss harvesting (where applicable)
- Health, Life and Disability and Long Term Care Insurance for individuals and small businesses*
- High quality tax preparation, planning, and advice